DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN:
We process personal information relating to our pupils and may receive information about them from their previous school or college, local authority, the Department for Education (DfE) and the Learning Records Service (LRS). We hold this personal data to:
- support our pupils’ learning
- help inform our teaching strategy and approaches
- monitor and report on their progress
- provide appropriate pastoral care
- assess the quality of our provision
Our privacy notice explains what personal information we collect, why we collect it and how we use it. It also details how we store your data securely, how long we store it for and the ways in which you can update your details and preferences.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT STAFF:
The staff privacy notice explains how we use information about staff, and the details we need to provide to external bodies.