We are committed to creating and maintaining a happy but rigorous learning environment where everyone tries to “be all you can be” in everything they do.
Our School Values are:
Hayes works to achieve its vision by:
- Ensuring that we create an atmosphere that allows the children to be safe, happy, confident and motivated in all their learning.
- Encouraging self-respect by others irrespective of their colour, creed, race or religion.
- Valuing contributions from anybody in our community.
- Promoting and observing equality of opportunity for everybody in the school.
- Instilling a belief in all children that they can achieve great success, whatever their background.
- Giving children the voice and information to become exceptional citizens both in their local community and in the wider world.
- Working in partnership with families in the provision of high quality education and pastoral care for their children.
- Consulting where appropriate to make Hayes school even better than it is now.
- Encouraging children to increasingly take responsibility for their work and accept responsibilities in school.
- Building on the success of our assertive discipline policy.